Wednesday, September 18, 7-9pm.
Bored with traditional mixers? Come share your against-the-grain story and connect with other entrepreneurs who zig instead of zag.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Is there anything exciting about cookie-cutter networking mixers? “Here’s a nibble and a beverage. Now go introduce yourself.”
Are you eager to find the same type of people with the same type of needs? “Oh, you want to find more clients, too?”
It’s time for a different kind of mixer.
- One for those who zig while the others zag.
- One that’s empowering, not just enabling.
- One with better questions than, “So what do you do?”
- One that has more laughs, more interactivity, and more opportunity for something special to develop.
A Twister Mixer!
Like other mixers, you’ll get the chance to meet others for networking, relationship-building, and a good time among peers.
But unlike other mixers…
- You’ll share a quick story about a time or a way you’ve gone against the grain.
- You’ll talk about upsides and downsides.
- You’ll connect with others who don’t fit squarely in round holes.
- And you’ll have a good time doing it.
Hosted by Sean Perlmutter, founding partner of Pivotal Twist, this will be a fun night with interesting peers in an art-filled setting.
Tix are $10 w/out wine or beer and $20 with. Want to come? Register here!